View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 04:24 PM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Can't wait to see it, Kovid. Split view should work well for what I need.

Since I haven't seen it, yet, is there a way to save a view and then re-apply it later? Or have multiple split views I can choose from?
You can do that with the existing View Manager plugin (i.e. name, save and reuse), my fingers are crossed that the new Spilt View will not interfere with its operation or vice-versa.

TBH: I would like to see most of the View Manager functionality folded into the calibre core - some of its features, such as its use of Saved Searches could probably be dropped.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote