View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #67
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There might be two ways of triggering the problem. But, I am pretty sure both happen with sideloaded and purchased kepubs.

One thing I have been meaning to check is if this happens with sideloaded fonts. Or if someone has fiddled with the advanced settings of the fonts.
I haven't been able to reproduce it with these ePubs and I've tried side loaded fonts, "Document Default", and playing with the advanced font settings as much as I can (side loaded fonts don't let me go into the real advanced settings).

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If the extended plugin is installed and the extended features are enabled, is it possible to send an epub to the device without a conversion? I assumed it always converted them no matter how the epub was sent.
At the moment it does. I've never used the specific format feature before, didn't really even know about it, so I've never considered it. I'm happy to see if I can somehow tell when that specific format is chosen and not do the conversion for that case though.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote