View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 03:43 AM   #51
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
I'm still having fast-resume issues with 2.4 (same issues I reported during the beta, issues that didn't exist with the previous release version). If I leave Freda backgrounded for more than an hour or so, even if I run no other app and leave the phone in standby, the next resume will go back to the sources home screen rather than the book I left open.
I think this is an issue around memory allocation (i.e. it's likely to happen if you're reading a large book). And it may be exacerbated by the existence of the new 'XNA mode' graphics (which does allocate memory for some big 2D texture objects). I will be working on it some more ...
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote