View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #206
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacymarie7575 View Post
Allright...I am not trying to sound too wierd but...here goes. I am a chick and as such I need a purse to carry around all of my crapola. I am NOT however a girly chick that requires an inverted 10 Gallon Hat. I need a purse to carry my wallet and sunglasses, my cigs, my BB and of course....MY READER. I am looking for an electronics carry all with a little extra room. Any thoughts on my prediciment??? jus lookin for a not too big bag for my stuff that will also provide protection for my reader
http://www.sfbags.com/

Check out their bags. They can be a bit pricey, but their build quality is exceptional. To me, they are worth the price as I will gladly pay for a high quality stylish bag to carry expensive gadgets. I currently use two of their bags (one for laptop and one as a day "manbag") and I love them. The bags are made in the USA (in SF) and many of them can be customized to fit your needs. Check out their muzetto bag (I'm looking to get this one myself). It is pricey, but it is also leather.
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote