View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 06:41 PM   #92
Shinytop
Connoisseur
Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Shinytop never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I got the boiler plate response saying I could return the covers I had order and then order them at the new price. The reply had a link where you could request a call. For some reason it would not take all the digits of a ten digit number. There was also a link to send another email. I told them what had happened and that it would be easier for them and me if they would just give me a $30 credit for the two covers. I got an answer that said that was not policy but that they would make an exception since I was a long time customer who made many purchases. On my orders page it usually shows 50 in the last six months, so ya, I guess I do make a lot of purchases.
Shinytop is offline   Reply With Quote