Thread: Neo How to manage ebooks?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #6
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanm View Post
My initial attempt did something similar, but I didn't like having the "non-existant" series there...
I just use different preferences when sending series books to device, tagged books or neither. I have to change them between the three.

For series books I send to device like this:

{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index:0>3s} - {title} - {authors}

For tagged books this:

{author_sort}/{tags}/{title} - {authors}

And for books without series or tags:

{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}

Changing between is a minor annoyance, but certainly livable to have my books arranged the way I like. I put a ticket in calibre's requests, to be able to change the send to device template on the fly instead of having to enter preferences each time.

-Marcy

Last edited by Marcy; 07-20-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote