View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #16
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Thanks for the explaination. Before I fool with it, will this work when I upgrade to Win 7 (it is inevitable)?
I think it will work but since I don't run Windows 7 I can't be more then 99% sure.

Once the individual libraries are functional all you have to do is start calibre normally (via default shortcut) and switch between them by changing the location in calibre under preferences.

Personally I still think keeping everything in one library and using tags/series and custom columns is the way to go.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-05-2010 at 09:13 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote