View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimKal View Post
I was reading on one of the Amazon communities and a poster suggested this site. I recently bought an iPad to use, for the most part, as an e-reader. I am enjoying it quite a bit and thought that a forum that looked at all e-reading devices would be interesting.
HA! Snagged another one.........welcome to MobileRead. Take your time, read and enjoy the journey.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote