View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 11:45 PM   #13
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I find my own experience mirrors that of Kali Yuga's. Most of my ebooks are cheaper by a few dollars to as much as 80% cheaper than the nearest printed version. Plus with coupons and rewards, I save even more than I would have buying from Amazon or shopping at Borders/B&N/bookstores.

The savings is especially notable if you buy from Print-On-Demand sites like Lulu (which I do). Most bound paperbacks cost $12 and $4 or more for shipping whereas the ebook version only costs a few dollars.

Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 01-27-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote