View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Bookdesigner won't start on vista???

I installed bookdesigner fine. Copied the update to the program files folder. But I keep getting error message, every time I try to open the program: "component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file mising or invalid"

I checked my windows/system32 folder and there is a comdlg32.ocx file. I reregistered it with "regsvr32 \windows\system32\COMDLG32.OCX". But I still get this error.

Any ideas?
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote