Thread: ULTIMATE KOBO
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:09 AM   #13
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Let's see...
* LTE support
* Wireless AC support
* Super Ultra HD screen
* Light as a feather
* Nietzsche mode - as you gaze into the reader screen the reader gazes back at you.
* Hand warmer mode, for those cold, cold winter months.
* BBacklight that can be turned up to act like a small shining star
* Teleport mode - press light button and sleep button, you'll be teleported to a nice, quiet, warm, and pleasing place to read, then teleport back to wherever you were previously when you're done.
* Money printer - print me some money ($100 bills and higher only)

I think that'd do for a start.

Oh and I could not possibly comment on wether any or all of those features are on the roadmap for upcoming devices
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote