View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #12
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
I stopped upgrading at Firmware 5.3.4 as my all time favorite hack is JBPatch. This hack allows me to have hyphenations in my books when reading. ixtab has not advanced it's compatability beyond this (ixtab has some rather pointed and humorous comments about the quality of Amazon's software updates!) and I am unwilling to lose this feature.

Glad to see you have things going the right direction. As I said, if you read the instructions carefully you should have no problems.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote