View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:07 AM   #27
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I think it's a neat prospect. I am very loyal to the Sony book readers. I love mine. I'd love to see a Sony "mini", because I've seen the Kobo mini, and they look soooo cute, but the drawback is, it's a Kobo. So a cute little Sony Mini epub reader (front lit or not)would be awesome for me.
The Sony "Mini" was cute! My 350 is metallic pink. I was also a fan of the 7" readers. Sadly, I think the 6" model is here to stay.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote