View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #13
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
I always correct my ebooks
I can see this if you get them from free sources, but not if you paid full price for them. I suspect if I start doing this - I would forever be scanning the next books for typos or problems and I would not enjoy reading them as much.

I have had 2 new release books from Amazon that had a few typos. A few weeks later I get an email telling me that the books have been fixed and I should remove and re-download them to get the 1.2 version.

I was very excited. My books got a free 'upgrade'.

I have noticed some epubs with file names like: TheGlassSlipper.V1.2.epub to handle version numbers.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote