View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #287
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesnews View Post
I've been using calibre 9.1 and it works great. I have some shadows on the bot but it doesn't really bother me since it seems like it is part of the technology. I returned 4 ipads because of single dead/stuck/bright pixels.

I really like the matt finish compared to my old Sony T1 and the page turns are blazing fast.

I have the same rebooting error as other people with the SD cards but it seems like KOBO will be releasing an update soon.

I almost drove down to the states for a KPW but being able to use my epubs, having native supports for CBR and CBZ, and being expandable are all godsends.
Not to mention having gotten a much better screen!
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote