Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #95
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc View Post
I've seen the specs (processor, resolution, etc.). But what can a N7 *do* that a rooted NC can't?
For me, the specs = something that the NC can't do - the NC is quite slow compared to the N7 ...

However, to answer your question more precisely, I've enjoyed skype video calls on my N7, the microphone for voice recognition, the built-in GPS for navigation, the games that won't function on the NC (specs are too inferior), bluetooth that works for headsets/headphones, BT that works great for PS3 controller.

I actually find for reading that I miss the raised bezels on the NC, especially when I don't have the N7 in a case (currently using a B&N NC case until the one I ordered comes).
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote