View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #35
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
Well, I tried to exchange my "hole-y" Glowlight at my local B&N; they said no, and suggested that I try calling Customer Service instead. I haven't decided if I want to go through the aggravation of paying for a second Nook, shipping the defective one back and waiting for a refund on it. As long as I never let anything harder than a Stay Puft marshmallow near it when the screen is uncovered I should be able to avoid new holes in spots that would actually effect readability.