View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:47 AM   #776
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but here goes...

I recently got an epub in the mail. I clicked the link, chose open in Bluefire. Bluefire started loading the book, and crashed shortly thereafter. I retried, with the same result. It turned out the book had files in it larger than 300kB, which (probably?) caused the crash.

Every time I start Bluefire, it tries to load this epub file, and crashes. How can I repair it? I do not want to delete the app because I have many books there.

A reboot of my ipad does not help
email yourself a valid working ePub and then you can specify that Bluefire open that. If the correct ePub is in the library, you can delete it.

Or you can go into iTunes to see if the ePub is in the Bluefire library and if so, delete it. Also delete the email message with the attachment as well.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote