View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 04:32 AM   #5
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Tee hee. You're funny when you're angry, Jerry.
You should see me tipsy and Angry ( a regular Benny Hill)

Quote:
BTW, Jerry, there's actually a "Vent and Rant" thread in the Lounge somewhere. It's not just one person's "vent and rant". It's an open thread for venting and ranting about anything that has cheese-grated your blackboard lately,
Bad move telling me about that Thread Marc, Now I will never get any work done. My Post count will grow exponentially now Look OUT ZP! It just Occurred to me that they should make it a sticky!

JJ

Last edited by jerryleejr; 07-05-2008 at 04:51 AM.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote