View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:15 PM   #11
mr_nobody
Evangelist
mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kobo mini, nexus 7 (2012), kobo vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacmart View Post
I'm not sure this is correct. You can't get a Kindle Fire in Canada and I assume in the UK, and the Android Kindle app has full access to your Kindle library and the Amazon store. I have many Kindle books (most of them freebies) and they read very well. So IMO if you want a backlit eReader the Vox would be a good choice outside the US.
I stand by my original statement...if all the OP wants to do is read regular books, then the vox is a poor choice over an e-ink device.

[edit]: And to clarify, they said they wanted a Kindle, not a Fire which is presumably not available in the UK.
mr_nobody is offline   Reply With Quote