View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 11:55 PM   #120
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I see what you're saying, rationalbiker, and I agree with the principal.

However, I think what Colin was saying is that there is clearly a demand for an e-version of the HP books, and that he believes (as I do) that most of the folks who downloaded the illegal e-version would have instead paid for a legal one, had it been available -- I certainly would have. From that point of view, what Colin was saying makes rather a different point from the one you're addressing.