View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 02:07 AM   #2682
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Currently listening to the first book in Elizabeth George's Inspector Lynley series, A Great Deliverance. The narrator is Donada Peters, my all-time favourite. This edition is no longer available from Audible, but was still available on OverDrive.

Charlie.
Oh, I'm quite enjoying this! I had read it 30 years ago, and I remember thinking that it would be better as an audio book. And sure enough, it's excellent as an audio book, and Donada Peters' understated narration brings it to life.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote