View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 11:26 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaKilo View Post
Apparently, the ClipBar only allows twenty items.

I guess I should amend my question to ask if there is any way to expand the number of items listed in the ClipBar.
I'll have to look and see if the 20 item limit is hard-coded somewhere. QToolbar automatically adds the extension button for overflow items (shrink the Sigil Window and you'll see it), so it doesn't really make sense for it to cap out at 20 when that overflow feature is already built-in.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote