View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 04:59 AM   #1021
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I am still chewing away at the Leacock humor collection --- 24 complete books (all collections of shorts), plus a few remnants from magazines and online excerpts.

I have been unable to find free digital versions of "Funny Pieces" (1936) or "Here Are My Lectures" (1937).
Also missing in action "Hellements of Hickonomics " (1936) which should be a collection of verse.

I will have to do without those unless anyone has seen any out there in the wild.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 03-21-2017 at 05:06 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote