View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #32243
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
*rubs glasses clean*

Thanks red! I'm blind as a flying mammal without these!

*puts glasses on and looks around*

Nope, still no flying cars ... but I did find the win. Maybe it fell out of a low flying car ...
I think the future is not flying cars but relatively short-distance transporters. Why fly when you can enter a booth on a street corner, enter a destination, and a few seconds later walk out of booth in another city?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
No birthdays for robots, only Assmbly Aniversaries. Or maybe Battery Insertion days?
I think robots don't observe birthdays but celebrate the number of 1,000s of days of they've been in continuous operation. It avoids the illogical issues of the calendar since 1,000 days is just 1,000 days, while a month can be 28, 29, 30 or 31 days and a year can be 365 or 366 days long.

But there's no illogic in this: I now have the win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote