View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #13
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by malweth View Post
It sounds as though this is because of poor UK sales since the UK launch. Guess it's not something that's coming over here... though I'm in bed w/ Amazon at this point, I'd have considered this deal for my son (8).
Actually, last week Friday I found the Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight for $79.99 at Best Buy. By Saturday it wasn't that price, so it might have been a one day thing. It was for online ordering and in store pickup only. I'm glad I grabbed it right away.
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote