View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I suspect your real issue is with ADE, not the nook (or perhaps with both). You seem to be sideloading throught it, rather than directly, or through, say, Calibre. That will likely add some kind of encryption, which is probably the problem. I've never had an issue with sideloaded stuff, but I only do so through Calibre, and only work in uncrypted epubs. There is no reason why you should have issues with Project Gutenberg stuff.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote