View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #871
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrox View Post
Someone has reported that KPVBooklet works fine in 5.1.2 with djvu and epub documents. But it cannot be confirmed by myself since I don't have a KT device. Probably you can also fix it by updating your Kindle to 5.3.2. As far as I know KPVBooklet works better in 5.3.X firmware.
It might be me reported. But KPVBooklet didn't work as-is in 5.1.2, I've needed to apply some adjustments (listed in linked post). Also obfuscation in new firmwares, including 5.3.2 for KT, changes Java classes' names in every new firmware version, so I doubt that KPVBooklet will work as-is in 5.3.2 (but I didn't check).

UPD Ah, I see KPVBooklet made nice progress and declares to support KT 5.1.2 out of box. Great, thanks!

Last edited by eureka; 01-11-2013 at 01:38 PM.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote