View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 04:59 AM   #1405
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
The other two, sadly, were not, though they were reasonably priced at $7.99.
Well, that's no way to behave. Bad Charlie!

But seriously - if you have lots of ebooks to read, there's no point in buying more at full price unless you're going to read them instantly (i.e. new release of the next book in a favourite series).

The one big advantage of having a large TBR list is being able to wait until the books you want (i.e. have added to your wish list!) become available in a special offer.

My average price for books bought this year is just $2.25. Of course, having bought 118 of them is a bit of a problem....
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote