View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #19
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
True, but there are both positive and negative attributes that are associated with that attention-getting. I know some saw there is no such thing as bad publicity, but I'm not sure I agree 100%.
Come on down from your high horse man. You are must be lonely up there.
Sure eating baby puppies and kittens is going too far for publicity, though there was a rocker that used to bite the heads off of chickens (or bats) or something up on stage. I think that he did pretty well.

But a good looking woman on a horse? What is the down side?
Look at all the movie posters!
Those bigger than life pictures sell products.
Did you ever watch Zena?

Don't you remember Raquel Welch selling Motorola?
I am not even sure it was Motorola but I remember those standup cutout posters at the store. By the way, Megan Fox is channeling Raquel right now for some ads. (See us guys know these things. They cause eyeballs to turn.)

Look at Lara Croft! Pistols and all. By the way, she has slimmed down in her later renditions.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote