View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #9
Psykhe
Connoisseur
Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4, KindlePW
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
sorry, I don't think I was quite clear there in what I was trying to say. Your gift card has to have a value in US dollars and be for an Amazon.com (US) account.
Ah, okay, that makes more sense.

As a sidenote, if you have no credit card you can also buy US gift cards from ebay with paypal.

You have to be careful of cource to choose sellers with a positive feedback and which are willing to email you the code.
Psykhe is offline   Reply With Quote