Thread: MobileRead Combination Categories
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #16
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^If people don't like the combination they wouldn't second or third the nomination just as with any other category.

I hardly see how questioning the pigeon-holeing of books into categories is ruining things. Understanding how others categorize things gives me better information when I look through books in a category as to what it might be to some people and to what categories I might enjoy in the future.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote