View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:04 AM   #23111
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
I have never had the patience with all the temperatures and types of pots and cups and filters. How can you guys even remember which tea goes with which requirements? After years of practising, I guess?

Orange juice for me. Definitely needs a lot more sugar.
There are directions on the bags the tea comes in. I copy those onto a sticky I put on the tea tins I use. Easy peasy. The kettle has 6 temperatures programmed in so I press the right button and wait for the water. It is not too hard to watch the clock or use a timer. (shrugs)

Pu-Erh in one cup. Oatmeal in the other.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote