View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:36 AM   #152
Dungeone
Dungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
The contrast, brightness and gamma settings are great and works really well, I can now read some of my American comics that were more or less unreadable before, so thanks a lot for that!

I have a new question: I used to be able to open the pbimageviewer app from apps, and open a directory full of images and read a comic like that, instead of having it as a cbz/r. But now when I open the app like that, it simply crashes - I have to reset my viewer. Is there another way to open a directory like before or is that functionality gone for good?

Again thanks for the brightness settings, it's awesome!
Dungeone is offline   Reply With Quote