View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:08 PM   #160
juhana
juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.juhana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Would it be possible to launch Skipstone (or any other browser with modern rendering engine) in fullscreen mode without any menu bars?

According to Skipstone manual there should be window>fullscreen menu item. Fullscreen should also be possible to activate on startup by adding -r parameter to launch command.

i tried to modify skipstone.sh file to

./skipstone -r www.mydomain.net/myweather-output

but -r parameter didn't have any effect. So, is the fullscreen mode is disabled for Kindle version due to touch screen interface that wouldn't allow returning to normal screen mode?

Is there any way to activate the fullscreen mode by editing source/config files? I wouldnt mind if i couldn't exit the Skipstone without rebooting the device.

(I'm experimenting with Paperwhite)

Thanks, Juhana
juhana is offline   Reply With Quote