View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 05:58 PM   #1
CleanYourNibs
CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobos, Kindles, Boox, a Nook and a Sony
Nook Glowlight 4 & KOReader: Adjusting Warmth In-App & Changing the Cover

The title has the gist of it. I've gotten a Glowlight 4 running KOReader, the buttons work, and so far this looks to be a contender for one of the best 6" ereaders.

However, I can't adjust the warmth settings in KOReader, and even in RELaunchX I can only adjust the warmth settings because the Nook bar at the top is visible.

I'd be fine with just finding a way to get the top bar visible in KOReader with a swipe as well; it may just be that I'm unaware of a gesture for it, but I'm not sure.

Also, is there a way to make the lock screen the cover of whatever book I've been reading? From everything I've seen it doesn't seem possible without rooting, and I'm not particularly interested in going through that, unless that'll also give me the ability to change the warmth settings somehow.
CleanYourNibs is offline   Reply With Quote