View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 06:49 PM   #37
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Maybe it is IE. But this is the only ZIP file I've had an issue using Windows Explorer. The other issue I have is the file extensions. All Python code under Windows needs to have a .py extension. You run the code by typing filename.py and then it runs it under Python.

If you'd like, I can send you some HTML output from CLIT and see how you get on converting it if you'd like.
Yeah go ahead and PM me the file(s). I haven't thoroughly tested the CLIT stiff, and I know it generates a wide variety of HTML.

In terms of the .py extension, your other choice is the precede the command with "python":
python pielrf -i infile.txt -o outfile.lrf -t "Book" ...
I realize it's extra typing, and not as "clean" but it gets the job done.

I still have to give it a go in IE, and I'll let you know. I use the Mac's built-in zip compression, but I have other programs to create zips, so I'll probably just use one of them from now on.

EDIT: IE Worked okay. I'll use a different zip utility for the new version when I post it.

-Pie

Last edited by EatingPie; 06-10-2007 at 08:01 PM.
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote