View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 06:29 PM   #38
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
And now we have Amazon with B&N, Google and Kobo having negligible sales. For the e-ink ereader there isn't much left.

Although, somehow ebooks.com and ebookmall.com are still in business. I wonder how they manage it.
If anybody would have said to me, in 1995: "In about 25 years, there will only be one bookstore in the entire world, and you won't even own the books you buy," I would have called some whitecoats to get the poor sod locked up.

Now see what's happening.

The internet is the best thing that ever happened to the world.

It's also the worst.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote