View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #23
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarekGibek View Post
Hm.. Kevin - is touch working accurately when you boot to original kobo software from start-menu? If yes, the problem is not in the kernel but in my hacky x11 touch driver. If not, the problem is in the kernel.
I only booted to the kobo software once just to see if it worked, and I didn't try to set it up, but I'm pretty sure that the touch coordinates were still off. The startup boot selection screen also was not accurate. I had to touch where the icons would be if the whole display was used, even though it only used about 3/4 of the screen.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote