View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #9
tinkerzdam
tinkerzdam began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, Nook STGlow
I got my Glow unit about a month ago when the price dropped to $119 to replace my Sony PRS-600. I have read two or three books with it so far and I love it. I have had no problems with it at all. I bought a cover from EvoEdge to protect it. My old Sony had a cover with a light. I found the cover to add a lot of weight and the light was hard to position to prevent glare (PRS-600 screens are not very crisp to begin with).

Before I bought the Glow, I considered the Sony PRS-T1. I recently got a refurbished T1but I haven't used it much. I already miss the fact that it doesn't have a built-in light. I am not sure how much I will use it, maybe for downloading library books.

The only complaint I have is the book organization on the Glow...I knew that it didn't allow categories like the Sony but I didn't realize how much that would bug me. I'm sure I will get used to it eventually.

I don't think you will be disappointed with the Glow, even if you spend a few extra dollars for it. Good luck with your decision.
tinkerzdam is offline   Reply With Quote