View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
ihor
Enthusiast
ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Well, since that topic has been pending for almost a week now, and you didn't bother to answer, I suppose that you're not interested anymore.
wrong assumption. I am struggling with usbNetwork hack on my DX Graphite, and unfortunately, unsuccessfully.

I do the following:
1) installed update update_usbnetwork_0.39.N_dxg_install.bin
2) rebooted my kindle
3) launched command ;debugOn
4) launched command ~help
this command displayed a list of commands, among which the last one was ~usbNetwork
5) launched command ~usbNetwork
6) connected my USB cable to kindle device.

I expected to see one more network adapter in my Win7 (x86) where I should put IP = 192.168.2.1, and my kindle will be 192.168.2.2.

But unfortunately, kindle is recognized as Flash Disk after connecting USB. And I have no idea what to do.

Can anyone help me?
ihor is offline   Reply With Quote