View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #185
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
That is correct. The exact same argument that I had with my wife. She started arguing that we were missing the current episodes, but when I asked when exactly she was watching those and how many we had on the UVERSE hard drive, she had no other choice than smile!

Having had a TiVo for quite a while, and a replay TV before that we very seldom watched anything live. We were always time shifting. So that was not an issue that we had.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote