View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #3
chrisanthropic
Fiend
chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'd be glad to! (I already posted in the "Self-Promotion" thread so I'm trying not to seem like I'm spamming the forum with advertising).

As far as supporting her - yes. Fully. The deal is she handles the writing and I'll take care of the website, the formatting, the "publishing" etc. It gives me a reason to learn new geek tricks anyway.

You can find the first book for free here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/46470
If you like it, the second is only a dollar.
chrisanthropic is offline   Reply With Quote