View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #3
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
You should not need to "save to disc" in Calibre. You can simply choose to send to either the Kobo's main memory or the SD card.

Perhaps the Kobo is getting hung up on the file structure created on the SD card? By using "send to" and choosing the device's SD card, you may have a better outcome.
I forgot to mention that my computer sucks and doesn't have an sd card reader, so I have to use a usb drive and take that to my old computer and transfer to the sd card. What a pain in the ass this has been just to keep from having my books go back into the I'm Reading page after I've finished them.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote