View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 04:30 PM   #37
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I bought a couple of things from my wish list that were discounted for Prime members, which means I signed up for a Prime free trial, so I'm back in Amazon's clutches. I am still debating ordering the new 11-inch Fire tablet--I know I want it, but I may decide to wait till Black Friday, when I expect the price will be the same.

It's kind of fun being a Prime member again, though it didn't help a whole lot on shipping--one of my items won't arrive for a week!
Say it ain't so

My Prime ends early next month, then it's adios. I'm gonna take the $139 I'm saving and buy me a toy from a store other than Amazon.

So far, none of these stores have had anything worthwhile. We'll see what the coming weeks will bring.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote