View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 02:57 PM   #41679
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
So, I'm finishing my after dinner walk tonight and look up to see my house - which is on a corner with a fire hydrant at the curb. I see what I assume is a large dog off the leash sniffing at the hydrant - a well used doggie mail box in the neighborhood. I then marvel that it is a LARGE dog ... with a long neck ...

and then get close enough to see that it is a doe grazing on the clover that grows by the hydrant every summer. She sees me and decides to retreat through my back yard into the line of trees that run behind all the houses in my block.

I wonder how many deer are living in that tiny woods ...
We have some Mule deer, that keep wandering down to our place and munching on our shrubs and Palo Verde Trees. They were here a lot, before the big rains we've had--obviously, needing food and water. We've had massive rains, and I expect we won't see them for a while now.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote