View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 02:46 PM   #28
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Is that the place with the giant (wo)man eating death worms? You just have prairie dogs and giant rooks in your local desert?

It's never easy being a start-up or a small business. I'd starve except I've a small pension and the mortgage is paid off.

Back in the days of dot com bubble and talk of online selling I thought of the goldrush era. The guys selling food & shovels did best, so if I'd had money I might have invested in shipping/delivery/couriers. Except the market power of the big sellers left means they squeeze the mail companies.
Yup, that's the place that gave Frank the idea for the Sandworms. (Ha, not really!). They pop their heads up here and eat local wildlife regular-like. :-)

Although, seriously, we have a lotta crap here that can kill you. Scorpions, which mostly can only hurt you and inflict pain, Tarantulas (infections from their mouths, not poisonous no matter what Telly tells you), rattlesnakes (the real deal and will kill you faster'n you can imagine), Gila Monsters...oh and a ton of flora that wants your death, too.

Being a small business, online, today, is brutal. It really is.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote