View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 09:19 AM   #495
ratinox
Fanatic
ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
@ratinox
Last we heard you were happy with the Forma after one day with it. What did you discover was wrong?
It would freeze for no apparent reason and needed a hard power off and restart to get it working again. Sometimes it would happen while transferring files, sometimes just rotating it. Clearly a hardware defect of some sort.

I intend to post a summary of events once I get my refund. Kobo are currently (still) ignoring my emails about it so it might be a while.
ratinox is offline   Reply With Quote