View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 02:22 PM   #13
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
What I REALLY hope is that they've improved the software from the Glow 3.
Now there, I agree with you!

Hopefully ALL of the empty space is available for sideloading from the get-go, much like the original Glowlight Plus.

It was changing the partitions on the Glowlight 3 that cause the stability issues I believe. As my original Glowlight Plus is more stable and faster than my Glowlight 3.

Other than that, my only realistic hopes for improved Nook software are bring back the 'Current Read' button in the top left instead of the useless 'Profile' button that's there now, and stop nagging me to turn on the Wi-Fi. I know it's off. It saves battery.

If we're venturing into fantasy land, display series information on sideloaded books like Kobo does. And allow me to turn off the ads/book store recs that fill the bottom half of the home screen.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote