View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:47 PM   #11
Timboli
Fanatic
Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Samsung Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
A lot of authors who used to be "auto buys" have lost me to the point where I don't even search their names anymore, whereas I used to subscribe to upcoming book magazines and kept a list of their books that were due out months later. I bet they have lost a lot of other customers and they are unlikely to ever get them back. Oh well, their loss is some other author's gain.
Can't fault you there, I am not the religious devoted fan of the many I used to be. They have put my nose out of joint, and I don't like the bad smell, so I tend to avoid. Once in a while I do a catchup, but mostly that just rubs salt in the wound ... so I go for a lovely stroll through Indie Land, and grab a few to make myself feel better.
Timboli is offline   Reply With Quote